Creating a Backyard Wedding
Backyard Weddings seem to be the new normal due to the uncertainty that 2020 has brought the industry and the economy as a whole. My team has thought a lot about this and its impact on celebrations. We have planned many outdoor events and though we find them to be challenging, they also give amazing backdrops! The Perfect Plan has executed events from 350 to 30 but some of the smaller more intimate events have impacted me as a planner. Therefore, feeling that a lot of brides will gravitate towards smaller and more intimate celebrations at least for awhile, here are some tips and advantages to creating an amazing intimate wedding.
Planning Tips for a Backyard Wedding
- A backyard wedding will help you keep your expense down
- Back yard weddings give you the opportunity to invest in enhancements such as cool lighting, amazing décor or upgraded menu options
- A back yard wedding will give you the opportunity to mingle with your guests on a more personal level
- If it is at a family home or backyard it may have a special meaning and create great memories.
- Tip from us: focus on your vows and ceremony, implement special quotes or lyrics that reflect your relationship
- Think out of the box creatively with your re-planning.
- If you have to downsize, then make a statement!!!!
Of course we love backyard weddings big and small but there is something heartfelt in celebrating smaller. Remember whatever you choose, it is all about the two of you, starting a journey. Above all, we are thankful for every opportunity we have to be a part of that.
We have a portfolio of sweet locations for your “love is not cancelled” celebration. Plan your backyard wedding celebration with us! Stay Strong and Well!
Click here to read our reviews
link here for great insight from one of our favorite wedding sites