Backyard Weddings seem to be the new normal due to the uncertainty that 2020 has brought the industry and the economy as a whole. My team has thought a lot about this and its impact on celebrations. We have planned many outdoor events and though we find them to be challenging, they also give amazing backdrops!
Creating a Backyard Wedding
Planning Tips for a Backyard Wedding
- A backyard wedding will help you keep your expense down
- Back yard weddings give you the opportunity to invest in enhancements such as cool lighting, amazing décor or upgraded menu options
- A back yard wedding will give you the opportunity to mingle with your guests on a more personal level
- If it is at a family home or backyard it may have a special meaning and create great memories.
- Tip from us: focus on your vows and ceremony, implement special quotes or lyrics that reflect your relationship
- Think out of the box creatively with your re-planning.
- If you have to downsize, then make a statement!!!!
Of course, we love backyard weddings big and small but there is something heartfelt in celebrating smaller. Remember whatever you choose, it is all about the two of you, starting a journey. Above all, we are thankful for every opportunity we have to be a part of that.
We have a portfolio of sweet locations for your “love is not canceled” celebration. Plan your backyard wedding celebration with us! Stay Strong and Well!
Click here to read our reviews